A fair hearing
Become a Tutor of the Reformation 2 Tuition Course called the
Alpha & Omega
The first 100 persons to register as applicants for this Tuition Course will have free entry to a one day seminar on this course in Stratford upon Avon or near, to be announced in the new year.
What are the cultural benefits?
This is not an academic course. It offers a picture of the development of British and European culture from 1600-1950 approx in 5 developing stages, religious and secular of Christendom and Western Civilisation. This will form the backbone to face the economic challenges after the exit of Brexit, via a cultural route.
Applicants whom qualify as Tutors after a training programme will hold the franchise to allocated parts of the country or abroad where this course is available. Profits will be shared on the same basis as a famous brand name of a superstore.
How appealing and successful is this Tuition Course?
There is a popular course propagating Christianity in the churches. That is its restriction. The Reformation 2 Tuition Course will appeal to BOTH religious and secular minded people. Thus if say the churches appeal amounts to say 10% of the population, the Reformation 2 Tuition Course will appeal to this 10% and the other 90% of people. 100% appeal to society and nation. The recent unexpected Brexit and the Presidential elections in America and the pending elections throughout Europe have a common consensus where people seek a great desire to determine what kind of nation they want their country to be. This ‘Tuition Course’ will offer vital cultural guidance and inspiration
politics set their course. Prevention is better than cure.
Applicants must be registered voters in the Stratford upon Avon Parliamentary Constituency.
Closing date 24th December 2016
Indicates required field
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.